Saturday, January 21, 2012

Video: David Brady's "Coding for Multiplex Optical Imagers" lecture

SPARS11 took place 7 months ago but I still enjoy the plenary lectures on video. Today, I re-watched David Brady's presentation on Coding for Multiplex Optical Imagers. It's just awesome. I tried to put the video on Youtube but it is too long. I tried Vimeo but I have uploading issues. Oh well, at least it is in a wmv format (if anyone uploads them somewhere on a player, please let me know, I'll link to the video and your site will be duly acknowledged). 

 The other plenary lectures (they last about 45 minutes) are listed below:

Thanks to Coralia CartisMike DaviesJared Tanner and Bubacarr Bah for organizing the meeting, video taping these lectures and putting them on the site.

Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.

No comments:

Printfriendly