Here are few reviews, videos and abstracts lists of several meetings of interest to the community, enjoy:
- Leslie recently mentioned the Fourier Talks 2013 on the Google community. Dustin wrote about the meeting on his blog in FFT 2013: PHASELESS RECONSTRUCTION. It's a good read.
- Mohammed AlQuraishi also wrote CASP10, and the Future of Structure in Biology
- Albert talks about International Solid-State Circuits Conference 2013 (4)
- The BASP 2013 proceedings are here.
- The ITA 2013 abstracts are here and here are some of the video presentation of some of the talks (we have already seen Dror Baron's one earlier)
And then there is this: ITA 2013 - The Tonight Show with Sergio Verdú
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.