I know it's just a number but there is some Long Distance Blogging behind this figure. It amounts to about a million page views per year. Here are the historical figures:
- May 21, 2015, 4 million page views
- December 2, 2014, 3.5 million page views
- June 7, 2014 3 million page views
- November 07, 2013, 2.5 million page views
- May 27, 2013 2 million page views
- October 25, 2012, 1.5 million page views
which amounts to 650 unique visits per day on average, a number that is consistent with Google's sessions numbers.
Here as some interesting tags developed over the years:
- The Google+ Community (1502),
- the CompressiveSensing subreddit (811),
- the Facebook page,
- the LinkedIn Compressive Sensing group (3293) or the Advanced Matrix Factorization Group (1017)
Reference pages include The Big Picture in Compressive Sensing and the Learning Compressive Sensing page as well as the Advanced Matrix Factorization Jungle Page, the Highly Technical Reference Pages - Aggregators.
- These Technologies Do Not Exist,
- CAI: Cable And Igor's Adventures in Matrix Factorization, and theReproducible Research page
Finally, the Paris Machine Learning Meetup
- Meetup Archives -more than 50 presentations)
- Meetup.com to register (2209 members),
- LinkedIn to post jobs (727),
Liked this entry ? subscribe to Nuit Blanche's feed, there's more where that came from. You can also subscribe to Nuit Blanche by Email, explore the Big Picture in Compressive Sensing or the Matrix Factorization Jungle and join the conversations on compressive sensing, advanced matrix factorization and calibration issues on Linkedin.